EXTENDED Deadline for abstracts 13 May 2016
Please express interest and submit all abstracts through this form
Presentations and workshop times
- Presentation slots will be 15-20 minutes.
- Workshop slots will be 45 minutes
- Word limit: 250 words
- Include the aim of your presentation
- Identify which space theme: mental, digital, physical or liminal your submission addresses,
- State your target audience and what participants will gain
- State whether your contribution will be in the form of a presentation, workshop or poster
Identify any specific IT or space requirements on the form.
Abstracts and selected papers will be considered for publication in the Conference Proceedings.
- 20 June 2016: Deadline for submission of full paper
- 25 July 2016: Feedback on full paper from reviewers, followed by revisions time
- 26 September 2016: Deadline for final submission of full paper
Posters and ePosters
The deadline for poster and electronic poster submission is 13 June 2016.
You may be interested in the opportunity to submit a full paper for the Brookes e-Journal of Learning and Teaching (BeJLT). If so, please indicate this on the form.